Tuesday 19 June 2012

HOLY SH*T

OH MY GOD NAKAZAWA YUKO IS FREAKING PREGNANT!!

I'm so happy!! I hope it all goes well for her, she is a little older than most women who have kids these days (I know it's normal and relatively safe to have kids at 39, but you have got less chance of a healthy pregnancy).

I'll be honest I didn't think it would happen considering her age, oh this is so wonderful! I wonder what she's having? I'm thinking a girl. What does Chiima think? Huh, Chiima, tell me! Tellllll meeeeee~

I bet Chiima of Okay! Musume Time! £10 that Nakazawa-san is having a little girl.

Hmm... going by a due date calculator the child would be born roughly around October 25th. (But these things are never accurate, it's just a rough guide. Babapon was lazy and I had to be induced 13 days past her due date)

How about when it hits September, I'll ask people to guess when the baby will be born, and whoever guesses correctly I shall buy them the most recent Momusu (Or whichever H!P unit of your choosing) single that has been brought out. Think of it like a mini-competition.

Keep your eyes peeled for the competition post in September. It seems like a long time away, but it'll go quickly, I'm sure.


Source [Tokyohive]

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh induction not nice *huggle huggle*
    I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking it may be a boy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of ex-H!P seem to have boys, don't they! I wouldn't be surprised if it was a boy.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete